The course is aimed at complete newcomers to bike maintenance and will cover cleaning and lubrication, wheel removal and puncture repair, brakes, gear adjustment and chains.
We are regularly adding new dates to our courses list so keep checking back here for the latest course dates.
- Parts of a bike
- How to clean a bike
- How to lubricate a bike
- How to remove and re-install wheels
- How to remove tyres and inner tubes
- How to repair a puncture
- How to inflate a tyre
- How to check brake cables for friction and damage
- How to check brake pads for wear
- How to replace brake pads
- How to centre brakes on the bike
- How to inspect rear gear cables for friction and damage
- How to index rear gears